Terms and Conditions
Use of the Website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
For booking onto an AAS Workshop
Your place at an All About Swing Workshop will only be confirmed after the payment has been received and funds cleared. If you wish to cancel your booking, please notify us immediately.
For cancellations received more than 2 months prior to event – we will refund 50% of the event fee.
Cancellations received less than 2 months prior to event are non-refundable.
You are entitled to sell your ticket to someone else. It must be someone of the same level and the same role (i.e. a Leader if you are a Leader). However please notify us with the change of name.
Single bookings will be taken and paired at their chosen level. We will be keeping numbers as even as possible so please be aware your level may close early dependent on bookings coming in. You will be informed as a single Lead or Follow if spaces are not yet free and your name will be placed on the waiting list until we are able to match you up, when we will email you accordingly.
Payment is by cheque or direct bank transfer only. We will email you these details when we acknowledge your booking application.